WARNING: These are non edited letters. Spelling is BAD and Punctuation is worse. But, The SPIRIT is STRONG!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12/25/2012

Hey everyone one! Surprise surprise! So we found out this morning that we get to email home! So that’s awesome! ya, oh and on Sunday I got assigned to be the new district leader, so I’ll be DL till we leave! pretty exciting, but not that big of a deal!

But ya, so today we had a morning devotional! and guess who came!!!! Elder Russell M. Nelson! ya it was awesome! Gosh the spirit here is so so Strong! It is kind of annoying because sometimes you still have some of those kids that haven't quite grown up yet, so they get a little rowdy and annoying! Especially around Christmas! But, my zone and district is so strong and awesome!!!! Gosh I love them so so much! Last night we had a nativity scene that a bunch of missionary's put on! It was cute and a little funny but more it just got the spirit so so strong!
anyways! I just want to bear my testimony to you guys about how much I love the Lord! and how truly truly grateful that we can celebrate his life! He brings me so so much joy, and I’m so so grateful for his life, because it’s through His atonement that I can return to live with my family again! I love Him and am so so grateful to have the time here to focus on the true meaning of Christmas! I love life so much! and am just so super excited to bring the joy I have to people in Guatemala!

I have been out for 41 days!!!!! It doesn’t seem like that long at all but sheez! that’s a long time! and I have loved every single minute of it!!!

I leave you to read in the Book of Mormon, Mosiah 3:19!!!!

Love you all!!! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment